Hey guys and welcome back to my blog!! Happy new year to you all!! I hope you all had a great time during the holidays.
So i did the same post last year with 2020 in terms of new year goals. This one will be the same but in a more thoughtful way.
I am proud of myself for coming so far with my healing and recovery in the past year. Since I have moved abroad, I have achieved so much.
- I can manage my anxiety a lot better than before
- I have had a lot less bad days than I used to
- I have started to take my health more seriously ie. taking important vitamins that’s good for my immune system
- My mood has improved a lot
- My productivity levels have been much better even though I was not working
- I managed to completed three online courses last year on coursera
All of this, I never thought I would have done if I had stayed in London longer. Since moving abroad last year, I have done so much that has made me a better person. That doesn’t mean I never experienced bad mental health days. That does not mean I never experienced mishaps. That does not mean everything went my way. I also had some bad times too. But it has become so much less. Which I am proud of.
I am not perfect, there are some things that still need work. And this time around I have done a lot of thinking about what my goals will be so much.
This year I plan to:
- Perfect my prayers
- Work on my communication skills
- Let things come as it is and not overreact when it does not go my way
- Perfect my skin care
- Make exercise a habit
- Apply for university to start my PGCE course in Dubai
- Find work
- Do some exploring
- Have my own domain for my blog
- Do more online courses while I still have time
- And most importantly, to have fun
I really want this year to work out for me. I have a lot of hope for myself to be able to heal, relax and be more positive this year.
I hope you guys also are able to achieve your own goals too.
Again, Happy New Year!!! Thank you for reading!!! ❤ 🙂